Follow us on social media
Here is what's included:
1) We'll work with you to complete a floor plan that suits your needs.
2) Provide you with help in pulling your permit.
3) You can schedule up to four in-home visits (one-year limit) by one of our qualified professionals.
4) You'll have ongoing email access to ask questions for up to one year.
5) We'll load your project on our scheduling platform that you will have access to for one year.
6) We'll give you access to our trim and flooring suppliers.
What's in it for you?:
The benefits of GUIDED DIY Finish Option to you are significant:
1) Dramatically reduce the cost of your basement finish.
2) Reduce stress of figuring out everything yourself.
3) Get a clear vision on how to proceed.
4) Shop and complete on your own timeline.
Most importantly a great new space for your family!
Just a few of the things to consider if you decide to be your own General Contractor for your basement finish.
1) You would be responsible for all work on your project
2) You are responsible to see that all work meets the Building Code and City Ordinances
3) You would supervise all work
4) You would schedule all required inspections and be present for all inspections.
5) Ensure all trades you hire have general liability and worker's compensation insurance.